Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to invent a product good understanding you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of services not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent an idea, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.